Lifestyle and wellbeing of all our guests at Cherratta Lodge is high priority. We believe that a healthy lifestyle will not only improve an individual’s physical wellbeing but also mental state of mind.
Cherratta Lodge would like to offer our guests the opportunity to attend organized activities on rostered days off. We arrange RDO outings to amazing places around Karratha such as:
• Python Pool – A popular deep swimming hole and a number of walking trails. Located within the stunning Millstream-Chichester Range National Park, 119km south of Karratha.
• Yaburara Heritage Trail – Highly recommended for a sunrise hike, this 3.5km trail highlights the Karratha district’s natural history and cultural heritage. Located 2km from Cherratta Lodge, travel time is only 5 minutes.
• Point Samson – A small coastal settlement. Guests can go swimming, snorkeling, and hiking. It is located 57km east of Karratha.
• Hearson’s Cove – Are you into paddle sports? Learn to Stand Up Paddle Boarding at the Hearson’s Cove!
• West Moore Island – Go on an amazing boat trip, swimming and snorkeling day trip to West Moore Island. Located at Dampier, 20km northwest of Karratha.